[wtd] Red sea max nano wanted CPT

Charlie Brown

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls.

The bug has bitten me again and Im keen to set up again.

Anyone know of someone who wants to let go of the Red sea max nano or any sponsors that stock these please pm me prices.

Thanks in advance

Hi Morne, I have a redsea max 130, complete with brand new LED light with wifi controller, 5 stage dosing pump, wave maker pump and tunze 9002 skimmer. Tank is currently running beautifully as my frag tank. All of the live rock is included with the tank, some of the live stock is negotiable.

Reason for selling is that I don't have the time to run 2 tanks and would rather just have one really nice display tank. You are welcome to pop in and see if this is what you are looking for. 082 4151 714.

IMG_1319.JPG

Last edited:

mornewil

Morne
Reaction score
Hi Morne, I have a redsea max 130, complete with brand new LED light with wifi controller, 5 stage dosing pump, wave maker pump and tunze 9002 skimmer. Tank is currently running beautifully as my frag tank. All of the live rock is included with the tank, some of the live stock is negotiable.

Reason for selling is that I don't have the time to run 2 tanks and would rather just have one really nice display tank. You are welcome to pop in and see if this is what you are looking for. 082 4151 714.

IMG_1319.JPG
Whats the condition of this tank. Any scratches on glass? What price you have in mind?

Dimi943

Shrimp
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls.

The bug has bitten me again and Im keen to set up again.

Anyone know of someone who wants to let go of the Red sea max nano or any sponsors that stock these please pm me prices.

Thanks in advance
Your previous tank was one of the inspirations for me getting into this hobby. I look forward to seeing this develop!