With quite a few options for Red Sea Reef System aquariums, trying to compare and contrast them all can be a bit much, but with the new Red Sea “Compare & Select” guide, finding the prefect tank is now much easier.
The simple tool features a slider bar to sort by general size of the tank and then you can just select up to four different Red Sea MAX or Red Sea REEFER systems and review them side-by-side.
The tool will compare the measurements and volume of the main display and sump (if applicable) as well as telling you what main features come with it such as filtration, lighting, WiFi control, etc.
With all the options available its difficult to keep track of all the details, so this makes the selection process a bit less painful. Once you have a better idea of what you are looking for, you can easily drill through to the main product page to learn more.
[See image gallery at reefbuilders.com]
Readers also viewed:
- Red Sea REEFER tanks get pricing and early 2015 delivery date
- Red Sea Reefer Aquariums blur the line between DIY and All in One
- Details on the new and improved Red Sea MAX S
- New Red Sea Max S series coming soon with LED lighting
- Red Sea MAX E Series debut at ReefStock in Denver
- Win a Red Sea Reefer 170 worth $999 plus more prizes
- Red Sea REEFER 250 Review part 1
- Red Sea MAX E Series will use Hydra 26 HD LED lighting