Red Plating Monti may be for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

My Red Plating Monti is getting too big for my system ,so I am thinking of selling it. It is really a stunning specimen and is showing amazing shape and form,so apart from keeping a small piece for myself , I don't really want to frag it. I'm looking for serious offers only guys.Also only available for collection in Durban. Not prepared to ship as it is too big and too fragile.

Calvin will buy it !

sold
please let me know size and price

regards

calvin

thanks muz

frank please let me know asap as im coming to durbs tomorowim from howick

DSC00914.jpg

Not interested, but I must just say, wow That nice, love the shape

Calvin
I'm looking for a realistic offer. You can tell the size from the pic. You can see my Royal Gramma's head sticking out from under one of the plates.

No problem Calvin... LOL

It is a beaut, I hope mine grows like that.

Frank, how long did that take to grow>

Dude!! Someone was selling frags the size of 50c at R150.00 on the forum recently and you call that a reasonable offer???
I cant see myself letting it go at much less than a grand. Then again it may be worth my while just fragging it. Sorry man! No deal!!!

boet a grand for that monti is pretty mad
im getting them 15cm accros for R70 and 30cm for 200 exquisite reefs im sure muz can confirm? and a the size of a 50c coin can grow 60cm in 12 months

Last edited:
the highest I will go is
R400

hmmm, Aunty will have to confirm that ! Personally I thought it was worth R1k especially if you're gonna frag it .. look at the size again Calvin.

cool here is one i paid around 180 for
101_4636.jpg

I reckon that boy is 30-35 cm across +

Really nice, I was close and had space in my tank, 1K is a bargain, and its such a nice speciman it would be a sin to break into frags

I have to disagree may be wrong though lol hope no one takes any offence to me

R500?

I have to disagree may be wrong though lol hope no one takes any offence to me

R500?

No offense, just saying I would have spent the one gorilla happily:thumbup:

Calvin , I'm afraid your pieces you have shown don't come anywhere near this one.It's really an awesome and very healthy specimen and worth every cent.I'll leave the offer standing for now and maybe later consider fragging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom