Recovered from Green Hair Algae

Reaction score
very cool lindsay! what steps did you take to get rid of the GHA (did you cook your rocks)?

cheers
ant
:)

lindsay pollard

pipefish
Reaction score
thanx galibore ro water was the biggest prob.the supplier.detris in my sump that was sorted thax to kanga.now im using rain water as topup and since then no probs

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Looking good Lindsay, tank is nice and clean and your rocks are a real nice purple, cool :)

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wow Lindsay stunning stunning, give me a call today I am in PE and we can do that thing

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Kanga - you actually taking few days a bit slower hey? You were REALLY pooped when we saw you!

Lindsay - I am sure that you tank will now recover nicely! It just takes patience and time (and sometimes - money :)

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Kanga - you actually taking few days a bit slower hey? You were REALLY pooped when we saw you!

Lindsay - I am sure that you tank will now recover nicely! It just takes patience and time (and sometimes - money :)
Yip being gentle, still have lots of work but at least I am home for a few days:D:D

lindsay pollard

pipefish
Reaction score
WELCOM BACK KANGA its about time i thaught u vanished from mother earth i tried phoning but ur cell is not saying gello ill try again later shot