• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

recirculating bio pellet reactor

Reaction score
Any of the sponsors selling the recirculating bio pellet reactors?havent seen them available locally

Not sure about Cap Town, but one of our previous sponsors TSR used to bring them in, They have a shop now here in Joburg. Not sure of the name, did see one there a few months back.

You can make the normal reef octopus bio pellet reactor recirculating by just adding a pump and feed line...

thanks guys

the jns one works well but im looking for this type of reactor..doesn't have to be reef octo tho
@carlosdeandrade..do you have their contact details

biochurn120r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob.
P.s we have type of Reef octo reactor without pump if you feel like doing a DIY , in first pic at back.

For those who want a good media reactor and a space saver look at these.

378255a5fbd61c66d.jpg

378255a5fbd6296f2.jpg

378255a5fbd630c9f.jpg

Ok, I didn't see the pic earlier (SILLY TAPATALK), only aquarium depot supply those. Perky could help, but the ones you have shown there are cool too @Perky pets! I love reactors!

thanks guys
@Perky pets I must come around and check them out. Those reactors are cool but I specifically need recirculating one as it allows for more controlability

Back
Top Bottom