recirculating bio pellet reactor

Reaction score
Any of the sponsors selling the recirculating bio pellet reactors?havent seen them available locally

Reaction score
Not sure about Cap Town, but one of our previous sponsors TSR used to bring them in, They have a shop now here in Joburg. Not sure of the name, did see one there a few months back.

Reaction score
You can make the normal reef octopus bio pellet reactor recirculating by just adding a pump and feed line...

Perky Pets

Sponsor
Reaction score
We use the JNS media , we have the new ones from the WR pump supplier and use them too , well priced and same design as JNS with pump under reactor.
D

Reaction score
thanks guys

the jns one works well but im looking for this type of reactor..doesn't have to be reef octo tho
@carlosdeandrade..do you have their contact details

Last edited by a moderator:

Perky Pets

Sponsor
Reaction score
No prob.
P.s we have type of Reef octo reactor without pump if you feel like doing a DIY , in first pic at back.

For those who want a good media reactor and a space saver look at these.

Reaction score
Ok, I didn't see the pic earlier (SILLY TAPATALK), only aquarium depot supply those. Perky could help, but the ones you have shown there are cool too @Perky pets! I love reactors!

Reaction score
thanks guys
@Perky pets I must come around and check them out. Those reactors are cool but I specifically need recirculating one as it allows for more controlability

Top Bottom