Reaper Selling 5ft System - Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I regret to have to say that I have to sell my whole system. This is due to some unfortunate turn of events, so here goes.

Oh, before I start listing everything, I would prefer to sell all at once, and would let everything go at a reduced price, alternatively, if I have to sell seperate (which I don't want to), the prices will be normal and is listed below.

Hardware:
Tank: 1,5(l) x 500(h) x 450(w)
Canopy fitting the tank
Stand: 2.0(l) x 600(w)
Sump 1: 1,4(l) x 300(h) x 450(w)
Sump 2: 450(l) x 500(h) x 400(w)
R2500

MH's with Starter units x 3: 150w 14000k. 2 Venture, 1 BLV
R1200

T5's x 4: 4ft, 2 Blue, 2 White, with starters:
R600

Powerheads x 2: Resun 1900l/h, ViaAqua 1100l/h
R300

Return Pump: Lifetech 2900l/h
R300

UV Steriliser: With pump and spare globe:
R400

DIY Recirculating Skimmer (works as well as other name brands)
R400

RO Unit: 2 Canister
R700

Digital Thermometer:
Goes with tank

Fish:
Powder Blue: +/- 8cm
R300

Common Clowns x 2: Mated Pair
R150

Midas Blenny:
R150

Blue Starfish: +/- 25cm
R150

Corals:
Large Green Zoa's: R200
Multi Coloured Zoa's: R100
Multi Coloured Zoa's: R100
Assorted Zoa's: R150
Star Polyps: R150 (Grown onto back glass)
Frogspawn: R250
Open Brain: R250
Sand Anemony: R150
Hulk Montipora: R150

Like I've said, don't wanna sell seperately, however if you guys can organise that everything gets sold between you all, and I can get everythng out in a day or 2, I'll consider it.

I cannot ship, so this is for collection only (unless the buyer can make other arrangements).

Total price of individual items: R8650

Total price to one buyer: R8000

Please guys, this is quite urgent.

Last edited:
Sorry to see you sell Daniel:(

Ouch Bud I Have Actually Been Seriously Considering The Same Action... I Know Where You Coming From.. CONDOLENCES

I don't really wanna sell, but due to some crap I'm having..... No choice really.

Went into business for myself, and had a bad month - 4 photography cancellations in one week will kill the income...

Will get back into reefkeeping as soon as I'm back up again. Maybe just get a nano...

Hi Daniel

Sorry to hear man, hope things turn for the better really soon. Wish there were something we could do to keep this from happening to good and capable reefers.

A pity you are in EL , because I am definitely interested in the MH's and the livestock would have been great for a guy like me starting up again.

Speaking of which, you definitely need to keep up with the forums, because when things change for the better, and you want to start up again, I am sure there's gonna be lots of guys willing to go that extra mile to get you back into the hobby.

Cheers bud

PS. Your forum name and avatar has got a bad connection in the spirit realm, I would definitely have concidered changing it, if it was mine.

Sorry to hear dude.

Try putting a poster up at Finny. With a few pics. There is plenty guys looking at the moment.

Thanx Tom.

Hill, I still need to put an add up, also at Pampered Pets. If you know of pple who's looking, plse give them my number.

Sandersc, no reply or queries on the tank yet. Need to get rid of it soon tho...

OK, this is where I stand.

We're moving to CPT in the next 2 weeks, going down tomorrow already to make arrangements on that side. I'm needing to sell the tank asap, but to sell the corals and fish even sooner.

Who ever want to take the corals and the fish should phone me asap, 082 341 6063.

The tank I will have to leave here untill I can get a buyer, but everything is for collect only, I do not have the time to ship.

Prices still the same as above.

MH's with Starter units x 3: 150w 14000k. 2 Venture, 1 BLV
R1200

T5's x 4: 4ft, 2 Blue, 2 White, with starters:
R600

Could you supply pics? are they loose or in housing?

Reaper

Sorry for the bad luck, I owe my own business and know where you coming from.

I am interested in the whole lot

send me your details and we can make it happen

Dude, if you're really interested in taking all, I'd say we can ship it per courier, but it's not gonna be cheap I suppose, also saying if they would be willing to take a tank (couriers can be full of crap some times).

If you're serious, it may be better and cheaper to collect it here.

I'm in the Western Capeat the moment, will be returning in the next week, so phone me and we can see if we can make a plan.

082 341 6063

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom