[wtd] Real Reef Rock

Dre

Reaction score
Do any of the sponsors in Gauteng stock Real Reef rock and have stock at the moment? I need 10k urgently. Thanks

Urban marine @flappy. I've bought there is the past and they ship directly to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
All various sizes. You can ask him for bigger or smaller. but they all nice pieces. sometimes easier than choosing.
No picture of when i got it . only the one below

picture.php

Last edited:
That looks awesome but the ones that I received are so small and it looks like they are broken pieces. They aren't completely covered.
c2d975ede426da5903c9a48018524e54.jpg

Last edited:
Dre I was under the impression we had sorted this out with you....
since you want to revoice your opinion publically allow me to repeat myself ....you requested small dry pieces as you said your tank was only 600mm long...we sent you small dry pieces....as I already explained to you the rocks are not broken but classed as small as imported from Real Reef..When you voiced your displeasure at the size once you received we offered to refund you which you accepted....When you asked why it is not so colourful I explained that the colour comes out when the rock is wet, yours is dry as you requested... I don't see the need to rehash on this forum what you already know

Agree with what flappy said with regards to the sizes and colours.

I asked for small pieces and I got them, they scaped really well.
The colour got better when it was in the tank for a day or two.
The white parts is almost covered with growth again.

This is a forum where we can get information and I have posted this to get more information on the product. I am not unhappy with the service I received from urban marine at all. If I was I would have said so. I just expected rocks a bit bigger that would be easier for a new reefer like me to aquascape. OK well I'm going to try and aquascape this and make it work. What can I use to glue the rocks together because ill create large structures before they go into the tank and then just place them in.

Pratley putty or Aquamend works great. I know some people drill holes in the rock first and then use plastic tubing to stack it.

Back
Top Bottom