Real nice UK Tank and rockwork

seank

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
Dunno if this is in the right place, but I am sure the mods will move if needs be. If you wanna see a really interesting tank regarding rockscaping as well as really nice variety of Corals, check this out. I really think this is an excellent way of creating "open space" in a tank:

You can find all the nice pics here:

IMG_5719.jpg

seank

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
http://www.reef-face.co.uk

Well, can still not get it to work, but if you can log into this website, go to members setups and look at Acropora House setup. Really amazing corals as well as the Pinacle rockscaping. Maybe the mods can help on this one

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hang on Sean, that is 17000 litres tank in Manchester isn't it? i will see if i can get a linky for you.

seank

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
Wee Man, I think it is that one - but for some reason I battle to get the link working. But really nice, I think Mekaeel wanted/ or did something similar and never used it (Pinnacle)

How is that for editing my own post and changing my mind....LoL

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wee Man, I do not think it is that one -Knows about that one (I think), but for some reason I battle to get the link working. But really nice, I think Mekaeel wanted/ or did something similar and never used it (Pinnacle)
Hit my first linky fella:)

seank

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
So this was before:

Frontal%20%28Medium%29.jpg

And this next pic is a recent pic- Then I definately vote for the recent pic:

IMG_5778.jpg

And not to even mention the Sump- Wicked with a Capital F....LoL:

Xenia%20in%20Sump%20%28Small%29.jpg

seank

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
Uhmm, thanks Wee-Man. Thats why some of us are members and others Mods....:( as we are toooo dangerous with a Pc...LoL

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Check my post again Wee Man...LoL

gimme a minute and i'll change yours back:whistling: i was up to see a pal recently and popped in on the way home, it is fantastic to see up close, he also has the only pair of Australian blue lipped clowns in the UK. A truely stunning tank.

seank

Kingi Angel
Reaction score
for you Sean, anything bud:) but they let me and Kanga in as mods so they can't be that fussy.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's cause they met us and knew they had to do something, as we would have blown it completely...LoL. At least you guys only cause a Forum crash every couple of months or so, imagine if us other members were out there with important buttons to push....:p:whistling: