re-evaluation of glue packaging

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
Bostik have resized their products to seem cheap? :(

the tube volumes have been reduced from 310ml to 280ml

smart marketing to remain seemingly uneffected in these tight econimic times:whistling:

DSC00271.jpg

ya that 1m (5mm x 5mm bead) is alot to loose if you consider the wastage when building a tank. on a 2m tank using 10 tubes i loose almost 2 tubes, i do try use it on bracing etc but if it will compromise the finish id rather chuck it..

i just thought this was a sneaky approach.. dident even know coke reduced their quantities..

ya that 1m (5mm x 5mm bead) is alot to loose if you consider the wastage when building a tank. on a 2m tank using 10 tubes i loose almost 2 tubes, i do try use it on bracing etc but if it will compromise the finish id rather chuck it..

i just thought this was a sneaky approach.. dident even know coke reduced their quantities..

only realized now while drinking a coke. 340ml to 330ml

hmmmm marketing what an interesting subject

ever notice how you can now buy Large eggs, Jumbo Eggs or Super Jumbo eggs ......... TRY find medium or small eggs in the shops .............

Yeah it does work out cheaper, only problem, when I have a carton, I smoke too much :p

get health cigarettes, the other guys here are all smoking them now.. even allowed to do so indoors at your desk.. office smells a little damp but other than that its ok.. oh and no Tar!! and you buy drops for the flavour ciggie you want..

get health cigarettes, the other guys here are all smoking them now.. even allowed to do so indoors at your desk.. office smells a little damp but other than that its ok.. oh and no Tar!! and you buy drops for the flavour ciggie you want..
Please pm me more details about this dude. :)

pm details for me too

Back
Top Bottom