Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name of Fish/Coral: Rose Bubble Tip Anemone, Kenya Tree
Size of Fish/Coral: RBTA: About 15cm when open fully i guess
How long have you had it?: 2 years
Is it eating and healthy?: yes
Your Location: Midstream/Centurion
Shipping or Collection or Both?: Collection only
Price: RBTA: R350 Kenya: R150 (small) R200 (big)

Info and Images:
I have 2 RBTA I want to sell and 2 mounted Kenya tree frags.
I have like 7 RBTA in my tank after it split a few times so it is taking over. Hopefully I can get it off rocks for collection. Most are about the same size so depending on which one I get off you get.
One Kenya is about 25 cm tall and the other 15 cm. The big one is not really a frag, more like a full coral.
Collection in the next few days preferable. If you dibs and can only collect in 2 weeks and somebody else can collect now he will take preference.

The kenya in the photos are the bigger one.

NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

IMG_4386.JPG

IMG_4389.JPG

you welcome to take 2nd dibs if for some reason I decide not to go through with the sale which is highly unlikely

"Collection in the next few days preferable. If you dibs and can only collect in 2 weeks and somebody else can collect now he will take preference."

Who can collect first wins.

In all fairness guys, wors did call dibs first.
I'm sure he's probably got a fulltime day job, like most of us, so doesn't have the time to write a 17 line essay, describing exactly what he wants, when he wants it, how he intends to pay and what colour undies he's wearing.
:)

In all fairness guys, wors did call dibs first.
I'm sure he's probably got a fulltime day job, like most of us, so doesn't have the time to write a 17 line essay, describing exactly what he wants, when he wants it, how he intends to pay and what colour undies he's wearing.
:)
I don't agree. It was not one item for sale.

Its irrespective now since the op is being fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom