Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name of Fish/Coral: Rose Bubble Tip Anemone, Kenya Tree
Size of Fish/Coral: RBTA: About 15cm when open fully i guess
How long have you had it?: 2 years
Is it eating and healthy?: yes
Your Location: Midstream/Centurion
Shipping or Collection or Both?: Collection only
Price: RBTA: R350 Kenya: R150 (small) R200 (big)

Info and Images:
I have 2 RBTA I want to sell and 2 mounted Kenya tree frags.
I have like 7 RBTA in my tank after it split a few times so it is taking over. Hopefully I can get it off rocks for collection. Most are about the same size so depending on which one I get off you get.
One Kenya is about 25 cm tall and the other 15 cm. The big one is not really a frag, more like a full coral.
Collection in the next few days preferable. If you dibs and can only collect in 2 weeks and somebody else can collect now he will take preference.

The kenya in the photos are the bigger one.

NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

IMG_4386.JPG

IMG_4389.JPG

Reaction score
you welcome to take 2nd dibs if for some reason I decide not to go through with the sale which is highly unlikely

Reaction score
"Collection in the next few days preferable. If you dibs and can only collect in 2 weeks and somebody else can collect now he will take preference."

Who can collect first wins.

Reaction score
In all fairness guys, wors did call dibs first.
I'm sure he's probably got a fulltime day job, like most of us, so doesn't have the time to write a 17 line essay, describing exactly what he wants, when he wants it, how he intends to pay and what colour undies he's wearing.
:)

Reaction score
In all fairness guys, wors did call dibs first.
I'm sure he's probably got a fulltime day job, like most of us, so doesn't have the time to write a 17 line essay, describing exactly what he wants, when he wants it, how he intends to pay and what colour undies he's wearing.
:)
I don't agree. It was not one item for sale.

Its irrespective now since the op is being fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.