Random fact about yourself

ok random fact about my name...

Yes my real name is Crispin ( so many people ask me)
Comes from king Henry the VIII nameing the battle of Agincourt after Saint Crispin.

The English stuffed up the French, badly.
My father is english
He doesnt like the French
I was called Crispin as a reminder:)

but thats not my first name, my baptised name I disliked as a 6 year old, so i changed it myself:)

Badly? i thought we did it rather well:lol:

Whereabouts in the UK is your Dad from?

Fam originates in the borders, mix between the sheep stealling Scotts ( Shaw clan) and the English cattle russling Jacksons.

But mostly are in Market Raisin, Wragbby now.:)

Mums from just outside grey old london town

and 10 points on the clarification there, dad would say any beating of the french is a good thing!

Fam originates in the borders, mix between the sheep stealling Scotts ( Shaw clan) and the English cattle russling Jacksons.

But mostly are in Market Raisin, Wragbby now.:)

Mums from just outside grey old london town

and 10 points on the clarification there, dad would say any beating of the french is a good thing!

Hehe, i would say that too:whistling: i live just outside London, south east of it to be exact, but i have to work in London:(

Sounds more like a Confession thread... LoL

Hi, my name is Sean and I do not have any patience

I love to swear at people not doing their job

:whistling: :nono: :whistling:

The English stuffed up the French, badly.

And the Scots stuffed up the English badly; the Battle of Bannockburn. And to quote the first verse (English Version) of the song I listed previously;

O Flower of Scotland,
When will we see,
Your like again,
That fought and died for,
Your wee bit Hill and Glen,
And stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.

And the Scots stuffed up the English badly; the Battle of Bannockburn. And to quote the first verse (English Version) of the song I listed previously;

O Flower of Scotland,
When will we see,
Your like again,
That fought and died for,
Your wee bit Hill and Glen,
And stood against him,
Proud Edward's Army,
And sent him homeward,
Tae think again.

They don't make so much noise about Culloden though do they?;)

Sounds more like a Confession thread... LoL

Hi, my name is Sean and I do not have any patience

Hi my name is Bob and I have no hair or lovers.

I am an alcoholic she-male and would like some friends

Hello, want to be my friend

:flowers::001_huh::flowers:

ummmmm hell and I spend 4 hours in your company on sat! hang on it was your kids that said i was "their new friend" phew that was close!

i do not have any patience

:lol: you sound like me.but i get swearing from my superiors in the company,my parents :lol:

I had my nose broken (again) playing rugby yesterday - about the 5th time if memory serves:p we won 12-0:thumbup:

just looked your age up on your profile, and getting smashed and nose broken at rugby at your age earns great respect. Congrats on keeping active and fit past 40:)...ever played against the "Old Wimbledonian Rams?" I played a few games for them a couple of years ago when staying in Wimbledon

just looked your age up on your profile, and getting smashed and nose broken at rugby at your age earns great respect. Congrats on keeping active and fit past 40:)...ever played against the "Old Wimbledonian Rams?" I played a few games for them a couple of years ago when staying in Wimbledon

Bloody cheek, i'm 42 not 92, how old are you? 12? i assure you when you are my age, you will see 42 rather differently;)

Never played Wimbledon, i live South East so play games in S E London or North Kent, but i think Old Caterhamians play in that league? i broke my leg playing against them 3 years ago:lol:

does that make u a bloody cheeky scrummy or just a light weight centre....i assume u not packing down in the front row?

Still a rather nippy open side, but i was stuck at number two a couple of weeks ago, haven't played there for a while:lol:

Of all the reefers I know (tons that are not on any forums) have never come across any of them like me - born vegetarian but have to get all stinky with all the fishy foods! Love this hobby and almost everyday end up either with a tight chest or puffy eyes or some sort of allergic reaction but would not give up this hobby for anything

Back
Top Bottom