Radiant wrasse

Discussion in 'Marine Fish Discussions' started by scubaninja, 17 Jan 2009.

1. scubaninja

scubaninja

hi, i've been lookin into wrasses to see what i could keep successfully in a reef thank and came across the profile of this fella. on liveaquaria it says that its peacefull and a carnivore, with caution involved in reef tanks. it says it can be kept with other peacefull wrasses. would it be fine with my cleaner wrasse? anyone have experience with them?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. goodisor

goodisor

Hey there Scuba I asked the same question and got no answer ....
    Goodisors tank - Page 10 - Beginner Discussions

but I did some research and found that there is no problem with keeping the wrasses together.I didnt specifically check on the cleaner wrasse,but I suspect it should be fine.... The radiant,rainbow or iridis wrasse is a really cool fish to have.And man does it add colour.:thumbup:

4. scubaninja

scubaninja Thread Starter

haha sorry mate:) didnt know you had asked that:whistling: but ya with my research that i have done it seems they wont, but i was wondering specifically with the cleaner. And if anybody had had any experiences. but i really like this wrasse so we shall see:)

Recent Posts