Racing Extinction

Reaction score
Anyone watch this on Discovery last night?
All I can say is, I'm shocked. I was never really aware that our world is in such big trouble.
I couldn't believe my eyes when seeing pics of coral reefs now and 20 years ago. Everything is dead, and the Sharks/Mantaray trade is out of hand.
If people don't change soon, we won't have anything left.

This is really sad!!!! It makes me soooo mad that certain countries don't care on how they are destroying everything around them just to fill their weird eating habits and beliefs, not realizing that at this rate our existence is also heading to extinction.

It is this kind of stuff that makes me want to leave exotic animals where they belong! I know many reefers give back by breeding, fragging and using man made reef rock and so on. Unfortunately most starting off loos fish and corals, with no worries except the money that was "wasted" just to do it over and over. I myself am no exception and do my absolute best to nurture for the animals in my care.

My point is! We as humans just take and take, with no regard of the world around us. Destroying our planet! We only have one planet, there is not a spare floating around anywhere close.

Lets not be fish keepers, but guardians of the reefs.

And blah, blah and blah.

Back
Top Bottom