[SOLD] *R700* Small Yellow Tang (Jhb South)

Keagan01

Ford!
Reaction score
Item name AND Location.
Various Fish (Jhb South)

Name of Fish/Coral
Green Mandarin
Yellow tang
Niger Trigger
Flame Angel
Scopas tang

How long have you had it?
1 month - 1 year

Is it eating and healthy?
Very Healthy

Shipping or Collection or Both?

Can collect

Price
Various

Info
My Red sea 250 has a major leak today and I think it's about time I shut the tank down as well. The tank is being donated. Majority of the fish have been sold today but still have a few fish remaining. All delicate fish are being placed in my nano for safety. And got the larger fish in my qt. Below are the livestock which are still up for sale:

Green Mandarin x2 (medium- approx 8cm each)- R250each or both for R400 (both sold)
Yellow tang x1 (small- approx 4cm)- R850 (available)
Niger Trigger x1 (medium- approx 10cm)- R300 (on hold off forum)
Flame Angel x1 (small- approx 6cm) - R900 (sold)
Scopas tang x1 (medium- approx 10cm) - R450 (sold)

Photos of actual Items for sale.
WhatsApp Image 2019-02-21 at 5.29.57 PM.jpeg 23.jpg 32.jpg 234.jpg 322.png

Last edited:
Will take the madarins. A know a guy who has been wanting a flame angel and scopas for a while, will PM you his details

Thread updated.
Available fish:
Yellow tang
Niger Trigger (on hold- will update post)

Last edited:
Please whatsapp me on 0729569021 would, like to see some pics of the yellow tang. Want one but a medium size rather, as i have large fish in my tank.
Cheers
Mark

The yellow tang is approx 4 cm so it wouldn't be a medium size fish.

Last edited:
That's a steal of a price, Live aquatics has one for 1200. Saw it today. If I was after a small one would have taken it in a heartbeat.
BTW thanks for the video of the fish. He seems to be a real piggy , and looks brilliant :drool5:

Nope sorry bud. I shut the tank down so only had the above mentioned fish.

I will take the yellow tang pending when you want it collected? Can collect tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah its a great price:m28:, He is the last fish from the tank breakdown and I rather not keep him in my nano for too long. He was use to the open space.

Back
Top Bottom