Quinton's 130 litre Boyu Nano

Quinton

Smarty-pants Newbie
Reaction score
Umm, I thought I'd started a thread about this tank, but apparently not. Must have been on "the other side". Here goes... Enjoy...

This is in roughly chronological order, starting around Nov 2007.

00002.jpg

00001.jpg

00004.jpg

00021.jpg

00028.jpg

The half-dead sun corals are an SPCA mission ;-) Imran doesn't have time to feed his, so he kindly gave them to me. They're eating mysis like pigs, so hopefully will recover shortly.

Similarly, the green acro had been badly stung, so it's a rescue mission.

Quite a few bits and pieces that I still don't have photies of. But I should really learn ho to take proper photo's before subjecting you to any more of these happy-snaps.

looks great Quinton, but you will find the tangs will outgrow your tank quite quickly.

Thanks Jacques! Probably a combo. Will move some duplicate frags from my nano at first, and then once I'm comfortable that the conditions are right, I'll start buying some new stock. Most of the stuff in my nano is so happy at the moment, that I'm loathe to move is all across to the Abyss.

Fantastic, I will strive to get my BOYU to look like that one day ? One question though, with all your coral are you using the standard lighting from the boyu ???

Back
Top Bottom