Quick question is presstick toxic

Reaction score
hey i am just in the middle of doing my diy reactor just want to know if i can use presstick to seal it up quickly. its coming along very well

Will it be toxic to marine stuff.

If I can smell it, I will not trust it...

I've often wondered the same thing. There have been times that I have needed to hold a coral in place and wondered if press stick would work?????

OK, I thought that presstick as it gets old will start to become funny, like when you play with some old pesstick, it really becames sticky and stick have some smell on it.

If it is ok, that will solve my sump issue.... Jippieee...

I have seen, and heard many many times of kids even EAT prestik. BUT, under water the prestik becomes hard. I PRESUME that you actually want to use it on the outside Mike? Even if you wanted to use it on the inside it should be ok.

BUT, whether it will work long term - is another question.... I cannot tell you how well the prestik will actually seal, nor IF it seals well, whether it would not spring a leak at some stage......

i didn't actually need it. But i really don't think it would be a major problem but then again i would never use it to stick coral down or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom