Question about pump....

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to know how much cost a external pump for marine aquarium (600 litres)?

Please send me a PM.

Best regards.

Lucho.-

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi And Welcome to MASA Lucho, perhaps you should explain what you plan on doing with the pump nfor us to get a better idea :thumbup:

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Lucho, welcome to masa. Please share more with us. Do you have a tank running at the moment? Do you plan on getting one?
Enjoy your stay!

dallasg

Reaction score
i am looking for an external pump, who sells these and any recomendations?
its for a CLS for my new 1000liter system, made out of 4 tanks

Reaction score
Hi Lucho, welcome to masa. Please share more with us. Do you have a tank running at the moment? Do you plan on getting one?
Enjoy your stay!
Hi I have a display for 600 litres and sump for 150 litres aprox. Have only fish y my tank.

I will going to Pretoria next march. Do you know where I buy accesories in Pretoria for marine aquarium, for example external pump for recirculation?

Best Regards.

Luciano.-

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
where do you stay Luciano? Do you have pictures of your tank and sump? Tell us a bit more about what fish you're keeping etc.

Reaction score
where do you stay Luciano? Do you have pictures of your tank and sump? Tell us a bit more about what fish you're keeping etc.
I had reserve a new tank. Im from Argentina, Buenos Aires, I will go to Pretoria. And I would like to by accessories for marine aquarium. Do you know where i buy there?

Lucho