Q&A: Can I use the Herbtana and Artemiss together?

Discussion in 'EcoWorx Africa' started by HenkHugo, 23 Feb 2013.

1. HenkHugo

HenkHugo

Question of the Month:
    Can I use the Herbtana and Artemiss together?

I am getting new fish and want to treat them just in case they have parasites and/or bacterial diseases.
    What about the TheraP?

Response:

Herbtana and Artemiss have been very effective at helping to prevent infection in fish when being introduced to new systems.

There are many importers and dealers using these products for this purpose since they are all natural.

The recommended program is to dose one product in the morning and the other in the evening (or approx. 12 hrs apart) for a period of 2 to 3 days.

This will act as an immune system stimulant and destressant.

Microbe-Lift/TheraP beneficial bacteria supplement for the aquarium is also an excellent product to use not just when adding new fish, but ongoing to promote good fish health, color, and disease resistance, among other benefits.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. carlosdeandrade

carlosdeandrade

4. Henkie

Henkie

I just use the artemiss with great results so far. My tang is looking much much better.
    When I get a new fish I will try it with the two products together and see how that works for me

5. HenkHugo

HenkHugo Thread Starter

I'm glad the product is working so well for you! I have a Blue Throat trigger in QT at the moment with WS, treated him yesterday and today its already starting to look better.

6. Henkie

Henkie

I will post a before and after pic on Friday. Then the 10days treatment will be done

7. MistaOrange

MistaOrange

Interesting I will definitely start using these 2 products in my qt once I get the qt going.

8. Henkie

Henkie

I don't think it kills the white spot parasite but it does help he fish to build up a immune system to help fight off the parasite. Whenever I get a new fish I will put it through a 10day treatment period with these two products and then treat with copper to kill the parasite.

9. Henkie

Henkie

I wont be able to post those pics as the tang died last night. I have no idea what happend

Recent Posts