Purigen

Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This the TheBag™ product any good, or overkill
[/FONT][/FONT]

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Purigen already comes in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TheBag™ :biggrin:
[/FONT][/FONT]

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
If you running a phosphate reactor then the PhosGuard is an awesome phosphate media, but Liaquat will advise you accordingly. :)

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Purigen already comes in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TheBag™ :biggrin:
[/FONT][/FONT]

I got purigen before and it came in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TheBottle™[/FONT][/FONT]

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I got purigen before and it came in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TheBottle™[/FONT][/FONT]
Stop buying things from the Chinese shop :p

Reaction score
It's all good

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This the TheBag™ product any good, or overkill
[/FONT][/FONT]
It's absolutely not overkill!

High flow, and restricted range of motion is BEST to get optimal results from this superb adsorption media.
Any filter bag may work, BUT lifespan, safety, efficiency is compromised.

SO, always spring for THE BAG .
It's chemical resistant nature allows you to regenerate/recharge the media without concern.
Bottled product, is bulk for minimum 1000L.

THEN you bag it......

The 400L size, is already bagged, saves plenty hassles.

I think it's worth considering using multiple 400L BAG units VS 1000L bottle and THE BAG for larger tanks etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It's absolutely not overkill!

High flow, and restricted range of motion is BEST to get optimal results from this superb adsorbption media.
Any filter bag may work, BUT lifespan, safety, efficiency is compromised.

SO, always spring for THE BAG .
It's chemical resistant nature allows you to regenerate/recharge the media without concern.
Bottled product, is bulk for minimum 1000L.

THEN you bag it......

The 400L size, is already bagged, saves plenty hassles.

I think it's worth considering using multiple 400L BAG units VS 1000L bottle and THE BAG for larger tanks etc
please PM me pricing for 2 x 400l bags

thanks

Reaction score
pm sent.

Purigen on it's way to you in few days.

Benefits from it's wise use, visible in hours!

DOn't forget to report back here, OK!?

Reaction score
Guys, It keeps my water nice and sparkly. But then to be quite honest I hardly ran charcoal.

I just love it that the unit runs for months without having to change, just watch the colour change and bleach.

Reaction score
i also use it and love it - when i first put it in, the shine it gave the water was fantastic

Top Bottom