Pure sine wave inverter CHEAP!!!

williet

Look at the shiny LEDs!!!
Reaction score
hi guys!!!

Matrix warehouse today sold me a pure sine wave inverter for a R170!!!! Lol!

They have them on special and i hooked mine up and it works like a charm!

It is a 560w inverter. Just hooked my dc9000 on it and it is sweet!!!!
Seems like excess stock the cannot get rid of!

please explain how this works... do you connect it to a car battery and does it give you power when the grid is off... and how is it different than a ups

Yup it it works with a deep cycle battery. Same as a ups only thing is this is pure sinewave which means to get a ups of the same calibre would cost $$$$$$ it even charges the battery which most invertors wont do.!!!!

It is my best buy for the year!!!

sounds awesome... how long does the battery last and what do you have connected to it? also does it automatically switch to battery when the electricity goes off like a ups does?
sorry if I'm asking too many questions it just sounds like a such a good idea ... oh and do you mind posting a picture of it

Thanks for the info...is it all matrix warehouses or a specific branch?

Also if you can post a pic please...much appreciated

All matrix warehouses, special running for the month of January. Durban, Amamzimtoti and PMB out of stock. (One of you guys bought the last two at Springfield Park just before I cold get there...)

New stock coming Wednesday 8 so if you want one call Raymond at MW Springfield and ask him to order one for you and send it to your nearest branch. Then go pay a deposit at your nearest branch to prevent anyone else buying your inverter when it arrives.
@williet
Could you please add to the specs?
Inverter
12V
Pure sine wave
Auto battery charge
Auto startup

If all of this is correct it really is a steal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom