Purcahsed a used system and some ids needed please

As far as I know, you can run biocubes in a reactor as long as you can pump oxygenated water through it.
The cubes are very effective with nutrient export, so if it is working for you in the reactor, I would suggest to just put a bit more cubes in the reactor. No sense in changing the setup if it is working well, and looking at the nitrate results you posted, it's working well.

Last edited:
I should have asked first:
Are you exporting nutrients using any other methods? Water changes?
If not, then the cubes are working.

As far as I know, you can run biocubes in a reactor as long as you can pump oxygenated water through it.
The cubes are very effective with nutrient export, so if it is working for you in the reactor, I would suggest to just put a bit more cubes in the reactor. No sense in changing the setup if it is working well, and looking at the nitrate results you posted, it's working well.
Thanks for the info.

No other method of nutrient export. Havnt done a wc since i recieved the tank due to trouble getting ro. Currently plan to do 10% in the next 2 days.

should i remove the old bio cubes or just add new ones?

I am having a nutrient problem as the tank has alot of gha and cyano. But the skimmer wasnt functioning properly either but thats been sorted now.

Thanks for the info.

No other method of nutrient export. Havnt done a wc since i recieved the tank due to trouble getting ro. Currently plan to do 10% in the next 2 days.

should i remove the old bio cubes or just add new ones?

I am having a nutrient problem as the tank has alot of gha and cyano. But the skimmer wasnt functioning properly either but thats been sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom