Profilux - What do you do with your Profilux (or equivalent)

Reaction score
Hi Gals and Guys,

I'm interested to hear your views on, why did you or why would you want to buy one and perhaps if you have time elaborate why.

I got a profliux + 2 and love it.it's running my ato,heater,skimmer and return pump. im going to up grade my lights on day so the profliux can dim them

I know the +2 is not the best of the best but it works for me

I bought mine to be able to control as many pieces of equipment as possible

I have a hectic job and work late sometimes so the less I need to worry about on a day to day the better

At the moment my profilux controls
My lighting , temp , ph in CA reactor and Redox and ATO

What I find really helpful
Is the maintainance side of things when
I need to do water changes 15 minutes and all done 220l change

Also the ability to get updates on the tank when ever needed by email
Nice to know everything is on and working well especially when I am not home
Water level alarms are great to work out
Evap on the tank and loss

Thanks
Done a lot of reading and trial and error
Having a good it and technical background helps

Profilux shuts system
Down during maintainance 1
drain tank
Refill tank and during this , run maintainance 2 which turns on flow pumps to circulate water
Once filled
Stop all maintainance and all pumps are back on and all systems go

Eugene, you can do anything with your profilux. It really is a great piece of equipment. I control my vortech pumps with mine, they are programmed to go into various modes at various times of the day, I think you can do that with your tunze as well. You can get a sms module which will send you sms and tell you what is going on with your tank. I control mine wirelessly via my laptop, changing dosing regimes on my laptop and even place my pumps into feed mode via a touch of a button.
It reads and controls my ozone, controls my temp by switching on fans if the tank gets to warm, etc, etc.
Your plug bar is what limits you, the more plugbars you have the more you can plug into your profilux and its not difficult to programme, I know you'll be fine, I did it without any help (but you have my number bud):p
You will love the unit, its worth every cent.

Eugene, you can do anything with your profilux. It really is a great piece of equipment. I control my vortech pumps with mine, they are programmed to go into various modes at various times of the day, I think you can do that with your tunze as well. You can get a sms module which will send you sms and tell you what is going on with your tank. I control mine wirelessly via my laptop, changing dosing regimes on my laptop and even place my pumps into feed mode via a touch of a button.
It reads and controls my ozone, controls my temp by switching on fans if the tank gets to warm, etc, etc.
Your plug bar is what limits you, the more plugbars you have the more you can plug into your profilux and its not difficult to programme, I know you'll be fine, I did it without any help (but you have my number bud):p
You will love the unit, its worth every cent.

You are so lucky to have Jean right next to you.lol

If you need any help drop me a mail
Happy to help and assist, already helped a few
Masa members
Once it's up and running you will wonder how you did without it ;-)

Hope to see it up and running on saturday:1:
... Especially if you could program it to bring us a :peroni:

Back
Top Bottom