Profilux Skills

Reaction score
Hey there...does anyone have Profilux skills in Cape Town that could possibly assist me in configuring my profilux for my system?

I know the very basics, but manage fine with the help from ghl forums. What is it that your trying to do

Calibrating probes are very easy, Just make sure you have new calibration fluid which most places who sell ghl stuff would be able to get for you. Just go to the menu and click on calibration and follow steps on profilux screen. Just make sure you don't mix salt water or any water with calibration fluid. also make sure fluid is same temp as tank water. Just take the bottles and leave in a plastic bag in your sump for 30 mins to match same temp and you are good to go.

Sorry to hijack thread but never used one of these units before and got a bud that is looking at one. How does it work with light controllabilty can he run a maxspec razor unit from it.

Was wondering if u could control the setting from the unit but the light has its own setting so guessing u can just turn it on and off

Back
Top Bottom