profilux controllers

Discussion in 'Test Kits, Controllers, Reactors and Dosers' started by TheWaterboy, 26 May 2009.

1. TheWaterboy

TheWaterboy Sponsor

hey all, just thought id give a mention to profilux......i had there south african distributor over today to program mine.........holy cow.......its unbelievable what this thing can do.
    i have been staring in awe as my tank had a propper ....and i mean proper sunset this evening followed by an incredible thunderstorm..... effect produced by the lightning stick......and now the moon light is in sync with the luna cycle aswell.

also heard that it can be set up to do automatic water changes.....thats right.....this baby can pump water our your system and fill it again with new water using its internal timer linked with 2 level probes...........trually unbelievable what it can do......for those in the market for a awesome controller....look no further cause these features are just the tip of the iceberg......

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. brentnorm

brentnorm

Man, that sounds awesome. How much kit do you need to get all this set up? Pretty awesome service that they come and set it up.

4. TheWaterboy

TheWaterboy Thread Starter Sponsor

yip.....okay lets not cover the crap part......its damn expensive to have all these gadgets but its still competitive in price if not cheaper than other systems available.

with regard to the great service.....well you see, you gotta know the right people hay;).......only kidding , there service is the best.....okay, they might not fly out to every customer to program there unit.....but trust me....the back up is unmatched

5. scubaninja

scubaninja

very cool marco, i have been waitin for some pics of what it can do, can you take some pics on the phases? would love to see what the sun rise and sunset look like aswell as the storm. could you also pm me what you paid for it out of interest?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. creyneke

creyneke

Hi Marco. Where did you buy this from and could you also please PM me the price

7. TheWaterboy

TheWaterboy Thread Starter Sponsor

we supply them in kzn, they are imported by the reefoctopus distributor in sa.
    give me a shout on 082 879 39 43 and we can tie up so you can see the extensive catalogue.
    the great thing is you can buy the base and then slowly add on all the features.

8. Nemos Janitor

Nemos Janitor

9. lanzo

lanzo Sponsor

yes profilux III will be out later this year(september) and all profilux II can be upgraded to ProfiluxIII

Recent Posts