Product Review

Discussion in 'Test Kits, Controllers, Reactors and Dosers' started by Phyrannus, 12 Feb 2009.

1. Phyrannus

Phyrannus

Most (if not all) is depending to the result of our own test kit with regards to the condition of our water. I'm using this API brand test kit, and though i'm bit satisfied with the result everytime i do my water testing, i just want to know how accurate this color coded test kit. As an experienced hobbyist, what brand of test kit are best in your experience, please share with us.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pete

Pete

I use to use those kits in the beginning and also thought they where good until I started comparing with other kits....The readings where far out when compaired to Elos, Seachem, Salifert and Tropic Marine

4. Mo_G

Mo_G MASA Contributor

the most unreliable kit I used.

5. Mekaeel

Mekaeel Moderator MASA Contributor

Tropic Marin is what I use and found it to be excellent. For Po4 test using a Deltec or Lamoette test kit (More accurate than TM).

6. dallasg

dallasg Moderator MASA Contributor

i find that most liquid tests can be somewhat out as the drop size varies, i used to use a tablet based test, cant remember the name though

7. Phyrannus

Phyrannus Thread Starter

Benefits of asking

This is the benefits of asking important matters from the most experienced people... well, mistake is really part of good experience. Thank You.:1:

Recent Posts