PRODIBIO - who sells it in Cape Town?

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I see the website is down. He will ship anywhere in the country overnight using Speed Services.

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Good luck to him getting that sorted out... :(

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Good luck to him getting that sorted out... :(
Hi rory - I think that there is an internal error in his ISP's web-server or PHP
engine / plugin in the web-server, is stuffed ;-)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks IMarine. I will get to him at some stage. Much appreciated.

Burt - did the link/URL that Warren post give you the information you needed? BTW: Prodibio is NEARLY something like that product you posted as well - a combination of marine bacteria..... and then also the "food to feed" the bacteria....

Tony

Flame Angel
Reaction score

burt

Clownfish
Reaction score
Thanks IMarine. I will get to him at some stage. Much appreciated.

Burt - did the link/URL that Warren post give you the information you needed? BTW: Prodibio is NEARLY something like that product you posted as well - a combination of marine bacteria..... and then also the "food to feed" the bacteria....
thanks jacques, i might know of some one that can get it for you, give me 3days, ill come back to you

Jaak

Foxface
Reaction score
Hi JacquesB,Jay is not a sponsor as yet,but he is the supply of grotech and prodibio
Jay that operates out of parklands? If so then we're neighbors...:biggrin:

Fishy Steve

Hiden super user
Reaction score
Just looked through their products and wow. Was wanting to use ZeoVit but cant get it so this seems like an alternative. The stop ammo seems very useful for sponsors who are shipping as it is supposed to reduce the ammonia in the bags during transport. I want to add emphasis to SUPPOSED TO.