• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Prazipro

I think @bryan managed to get something in for flukes, can't remember the name though.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't sell prazipro without a vet's/docs prescription. The liquid form is call Maxilint, available in South Africa, or get it from GP as a tablet called bitricide, a common fluke killer.

You can't sell prazipro without a vet's/docs prescription. The liquid form is call Maxilint, available in South Africa, or get it from GP as a tablet called bitricide, a common fluke killer.

Hi there, What dosage of Maxi-lint should be used in a koi pond - i.e. Volume of Maxi-lint liquid per 1000L of water? I know that 2g of Praziquantel should be used per 1000L pond water. How does this translate with the Maxi-lint? I've read that 50g Praziquantel would be needed for a 20000L pond (which is what I have). I think I would need 2L of Maxi-Lint per treatment. Is my thinking correct? Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there, What dosage of Maxi-lint should be used in a koi pond - i.e. Volume of Maxi-lint liquid per 1000L of water? I know that 2g of Praziquantel should be used per 1000L pond water. How does this translate with the Maxi-lint? I've read that 50g Praziquantel would be needed for a 20000L pond (which is what I have). I think I would need 2L of Maxi-Lint per treatment. Is my thinking correct? Thanks.

Are you using the liquid form?

Back
Top Bottom