Power out for 3 hours

Discussion in 'Power cuts' started by DevzZz, 25 Oct 2013.

1. DevzZz

DevzZz

Hi all

My power has been out for 2 and a half hours and my darn battery operated air pump packed up. I have 1 Ladder wrasse, a small marron clown, a banggai cardinal and a small foxface in my tank. I have now resorted to every blowinging my hardest into the pipe with an airstone on the end of it every 10 minutes for about 30 seconds to aerate the tank. Do you think this will help or am I wasting my time? Oh and the tank is a 4ft.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. busanmarc

busanmarc

i would take a cup fill with water from the tank and pour the water back in the tank do it a few times every half and hour

4. busanmarc

busanmarc

pour the water on the live rock for movement ,kept my tank going like this for 8 hours

5. Nemos Janitor

Nemos Janitor

Siphon water from your tank into a container. Use air tubing and let the water run fast into the container from height so that the water is aerated. Then when the container is full put the container higher than the tank and syphone back to the tank. You could have two containers. One draining and the other replenishing.

Recent Posts