potassium iodide

deadmeat2016

Wouter
Reaction score
The local LFS wanted to trade to trade me some potassium iodide concentrate by 'aquarium systems' for 2 frags, but it looks a bit old, can it expire? if so what will happen if i use it?
Cheers

Dude, if it has an expiry date on it, dont use it. Same if the bottle looks very old, you dont know how long it has been standing, and if it was always stored in a cool place.

can liquid calcium expire,got a bottle of seachem but has no expiry dates on it?

can liquid calcium expire,got a bottle of seachem but has no expiry dates on it?

maj what suppliment are you using....Reef Advantage Calcium. If so ( I have queried this before with Seachem), being a organic calcium rather than ionic (still dont really uderstand the difference...maybe Hennie can help) it should have an 'indefinite' shelf life.

Just needs to be shaken well before every use

maj what suppliment are you using....Reef Advantage Calcium. If so ( I have queried this before with Seachem), being a organic calcium rather than ionic (still dont really uderstand the difference...maybe Hennie can help) it should have an 'indefinite' shelf life.

Just needs to be shaken well before every use
I initially used the reef advantage calcium which had a blueish colour,then i just bought the reef complete calcium(liquid) and its now brownish liquid.

Is this right or has it expired?

Back
Top Bottom