Posting pics using photobucket

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
Around here we all looooove pics so I guess I should help people post those pics :D

One of the easiest ways is to use photobucket, one of the top photo (and now video) sharing sites on the internet.

Pro:
Fast
Easy
Lets you organize pics and control who can see what
Can upload straight from your computer with some tools
Can even upload directly from your cellphone using Shozu

Con:
Photobucket is blocked at some companies, so you may not be able to post, and others may not be able to see your pics
You have to sign up for an account

Ok so the basic steps are:
1. Sign up at photobucket
2. Create an album and upload some pics using photobucket
3. Go to your album, it should look something like below
4. Click in the box that says "IMG code". It should pop up "copied"
5. Go back to your post and paste. (Right click and select Paste or press Ctrl+V)

postingphotobucket.jpg

That's it...

postingphotobucket.jpg

Hi Zaidee

Go to photobucket...register and upload....rather dont use the bulk uploader...dosnt work that well for me.

Compy paste the img code and wha...laa:peroni:

Hi Kanga

I posted my tank pic on the new members forum , thanks for the info , your help much appreciated

Thanks

Just a quick Q:
I'm trying to see the pics that other members have uploaded (assuming with photobucket) but I get an error msg when I click the link:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
I'm new here so maybe it needs activation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick Q:
I'm trying to see the pics that other members have uploaded (assuming with photobucket) but I get an error msg when I click the link:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
I'm new here so maybe it needs activation?
What link are you clicking?

It happens when I click the attachment links, maybe I am talking about something different now actually, still figuring stuff out. I have attached an image of the links that I clicked. Its almost as if there was something wrong with those links where it should have been photos

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm looking into it, there is a problem somewhere, I'll get back to you.

@JohanB, please check now, the problem should be fixed, I hope. ;) Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom