Poster Count

Reaction score
Sorry, maybe I just missed it, but wtf is this Poster Count thingie in my avatar?

Ok, I'll take a sign if it was explained

i also just noticed it i think it shows who are the highest posters in ranks

It means you are 16th top poster, go to membership, click on the heading posts and it will show you the membership in accordance to how many posts you make.

Yeah, it just shows where your are in regards to your posts. Like Mekaeel is ranked at number 1 because he has the highest number of posts, you are in 16th place.

So what happened to top poster number 15 then? Leslie hempel is No14 and Sean k is 16th and they are next to each other on the list???

:lol: it is weird

dean just put it there so he can see that he is number 2 all the time, something to strive for:p you can be the best viper!!

also whats with the green or red spot below the post count?

leave my red spot dude, rory thinks i deserve it!!

hover your mouse over it dude!!

at least it better than being an unkown quantity:p

The green or red spot/s is an indication of your "reputation" on the forum. To affect someones reputation when they make a particularly good or bad post click on the "scales of justice" icon a bit below that "spot".

and the mods and admin have more rep power, my rep is bad

thanks buddy

So what happened to top poster number 15 then? Leslie hempel is No14 and Sean k is 16th and they are next to each other on the list???
The counter is set to only update every 4 hours as it adds queries to the database which may slow the board down if it is run too often, so you may find a discrepancy every now and again.

Good eyes though.

Thanks, So now I am a bad poster. Just the other night my wife said I'll make a good Poster..... She can play darts on

lol

There you go Sean, you're up a notch to 15 now, keep going to see if you can get into the top 10 :D

Ok Cool, I definately did not see this. I really thought you meant "Poster as in Picture on the wall"

Thanks Dean, I'll take it myself :iamwithstupid:

Back
Top Bottom