post pics of your reef safe wrasses

Reaction score
Hi guys

anyone have any nice pics of their reef safe wrasses?looking to see who has some of those uncommon species seen on overseas sites..i recently got hold of a red band fairy wrasse which I don't often see in shops..sorry for k@k pic.lol

20131205_200026.jpg

an old thread I just saw!

Here are a few of my wrasse I had/still have

I lost these to unexpectedly :(

and my pride and joy!

picture.php

Mystery Wrasse in a friends tank

@Henkie..I have one of those red velvet wrasse as well..they very nice fish..extremely inquisitive..always follows my hand around tank if im moving corals

Last edited by a moderator:
@Henkie..I have one of those red velvet wrasse as well..they very nice fish..extremely inquisitive..always follows my hand around tank if im moving corals

Mine always takes a nip at my arm hair :biggrin:... Very interesting fish to watch

A wrasses I have never seen in a pet shop is a twin spot I caught mine off Durban about a year back
222c248fe87f5ffb807d7ccef8cdbb93.jpg

I love Wrasses, so tempted to get a Social Fairy Wrasse and a Golden Wrasse but think in my cube with a Tricolour Fairy Wrasse I might be looking for trouble, some say it will work other not, I dont want to take that risk as I've seen at a LFS they chasing each other in the holding tanks witch is around 900mm long...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom