Comp: Post a Pic of Your Sump/Engine Room Competition - Sponsored by Marine Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkengal

Reaction score
Welcome to our Sump/Engine Room picture competition sponsored by the awesome Marine Aquatics!

The competition is open to everyone registered on MASA and is in good standing.
Tank age does not matter.
Pictures can be taken with any kind of camera.

Please post one photo of your sump cupboard/engine room in this thread.

Pictures will be accepted up until 3rd November 2017 and results of the competition will be posted on the 6th November 2017 (pending staff availability).

The winning entry will displayed on the home page of the forum.

Prize:
For this competition, Marine Aquatics has very kindly donated a prize to the value of R1 095 for the winner and the prize being Aquaforest MG, KH, CA test kits:
AF WhatsApp Image 2017-10-16 at 12.27.48.jpeg

Thank you Sheldon.

*The prize however will be ring fenced to those residing in South Africa.

RULES:

- The photo must be yours and must be from your aquarium or from a friends aquarium.
- One entry per person. Multiple pictures can be loaded onto your one entry however this will only count as a single entry.

Please note the following:
- The winner will be chosen by a random draw that will take place at Marine Aquatics on the 4th November. Time of draw will be posted closer to the time and everyone is invited to attend :)
Winners will not be determined by the amount of likes received.

Last edited:
That is my bad. I should have mentioned it in the rules that tank age doesn't matter. :) Will update the rules when I log into my PC.

Rules amended stating that tank age does not matter. Keep the pics coming in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom