Possible sale of vortech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
guys i am considering selling this pump and would like to see if theres interest...

why? i need to get my calcuim reactor running...
selling price: R2500
shipping: at buyers expense.

it comes with the new controller...

its an awsome pump so anyone looking to treat themselves give me a call...

thanks les

how old.....how does the controller work? Any chance I can hook it up to the Tunze controller?

about 2 months old but run for about 6 weeks of that time, its controller has 4 modes reef crest, lagoon, pulse, consistent. and can connect wirlessly to another of the same device....

31052007.jpg

Hi Leslie

Is it the MP40 or the MP40W? Where did you buy it and is it still covered by warranty? Does it have the wireless wavedriver with?

Sanders

MP40W, warranty wont be a problem, i will make good on it with the supplier if i have a definate sale... yes it has the wireless controller...

first up, nice pic leslie;)

Hi Leslie

Is it the MP40 or the MP40W? Where did you buy it and is it still covered by warranty? Does it have the wireless wavedriver with?

Sanders

sandersc the MP40W is the the wireless driver but dont think there are no wires to the pump there still are:p the wireless comes in when you have more than one pump the 2(or more - as many as you like actually) controllers can "talk" to each other wirelesly depending on how you configure it you can have them on anti sync or sync mode, if you want more info feel free to PM i have moved a few of these babies and know them quite well

no dude thats why i said nice pic;)

i still have this puppy its sitting in my cupboard if anyones interested in making me an offer.

if its not sold........l'll offer R1900.00 as long as you get the updated pack for it from the importer......
that one has the older style impeller.

the upgrades have a thicker back with a plastic coated impeller plate......let me know

sorry guys decided to keep it and am actually looking for another.. forgot all about this thread..mods please close..

thanks Les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom