Polarios, its about time!!

Reaction score
Any updates yet???

Saw they were displayed at MACNA this year:
rio_new_pump.jpg

(http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1208498&perpage=25&pagenumber=5)

And first stop aquatics taking pre orders??

http://www.firststopaquatics.co.uk/acatalog/Seio_Polario.html

Damn, how's the eye candy in that MACNA thread!!!! Awesome....who's up for a road trip :p

Yeah, and you can set up a booth selling your exclusive African Strain of bryopsis to pay for our tickets............

bump???

I'm starting to wonder if these will ever make it to the market. its been over a year now that that these have been promised

Dendrosa/Ivan I understand your frustration, I too want to get them not only to sell but to uses in my own systems. I can’t really do much about it if they are not in actually production yet now can I?:p

Yes they were shown at a few big shows like MACNA but those have been proto types and all part of R&D and market research.
We do know that they are close to officially launching them but they still cannot give us a date of delivery to SA They will have huge demands to fill from the “big” countries first. We are hopping that we can get them before the end of this year, but really are not sure.

As it is getting quite close and the first batch that we get may be a limited number, I think I will start a thread to take Pre Orders.

We are hopping that we can get them before the end of this year
Reading just what I want to, this would mean close to Christmas?????;)

The rep at MACNA said they were finishing the magnet mount design and that was the last holdup. He expected it to be out in a few months from then.

mille any news on polarios? i need pumps for my new cube & these would be very cool :)

Sheesh you see evidence of them all over the web including the packaging design, but still no evidence of actual shipping / delivery !!

I’m just as frustrated as everyone else and don’t want to keep telling people that I do not know when they will become available to us in SA We have no say or control in what happens in the manufacture or distribution of these or any other overseas products.
Dendrosa just to let you know, these pumps are not available anywhere in the world yet. Online retailers are only taking pre orders in anticipation of its release.

Yeah Millie, I know they're not available yet, just saying everything about them is out there except the actual product!. I just hope that when they finally do come to market they live up to all the hype :p

Back
Top Bottom