Please host photo's on reefclips.......

Reaction score
I am posting this for entirely selfish reasons - but maybe others can benefit from it also.

Photobucket seems to be the site of choice to host pictures on / this is however one of many sites blocked by the firewall at work / and results in me not being able to see 70 % of the pics on here.

How would you guys feel about using reefclips as the default instead.

To much to ask???

Please ..............:razz:

Me:wave2:

Reaction score
I really would not mind if Reefclips were more like Photobucket. I just find Photobucket so much easier to use. I am also blocked by my work servers.

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I don't mind at all. In fact I will be happy to support Reefclips. Only thing is, I keep on forgetting about it and before I know it I have already used PB. But I will definately try use ReefClips from now on.

Reaction score
I really would not mind if Reefclips were more like Photobucket. I just find Photobucket so much easier to use. I am also blocked by my work servers.
Hill it's actually quite easy to use once you get used to it. You can upload 8 pics at the same time on multi upload.
What I do is once the pics have uploaded they all appear on the screen. Then I right click, properties and copy the destination path. Cut and paste it into the image path on MASA. Also easier if you using a multi tab browser like Mozilla or Yahoo then you just switch between pages ;)