Please help.!

Reaction score
Hi fellow reefers,

We are in the final process of opening 2 more stores in Pretoria, but we do realise there is a massive need all over SA that we can not assist with :blush:

OR

Can we???

I can not afford to open a shop in all the main centre's :( so that is not a solution. Well the obvious solution / alternative then, is to work with other marine/pet retailers already trading in your area :m79:

So can I ask you guys to forward me the details of your local shop that can order your stock for you. We will sell to them @ wholesale prices so that they can sell our quality stock to you at best prices possible. :thumbup: Making it a win=win situation for all 3 parties involved.:m08:

Will the two new shops in PTA be open before the festive season or in the new year?
Will it be possible to give us the locations?

Yes the 1st ones contract is signed by me and only waiting for landlord to do his part - I intend to open this one in 2 weeks (3 weeks max)
This shop will be in Pretoria-North

The second one will be in Pta. east and I only received a OTL - still waiting for the contract and the terms :(
There are 3 alternatives for the east. :m12: tha adress when all is in place ;)

Hi Moolis

that is a good idea but what guarantee will there be that they don't mark the product up hectically and will push the prospective buyer away as I understand that everyone is in business but some people are greedy and I am not stating any specific people just using it as an example as prices vary a lot from shop to shop which is what I have found and maybe there is a valid reason for this.

I think it is a great idea and I have been to your shop and seen how much stock you offer which is great.

Hi Moolis

that is a good idea but what guarantee will there be that they don't mark the product up hectically and will push the prospective buyer away as I understand that everyone is in business but some people are greedy and I am not stating any specific people just using it as an example as prices vary a lot from shop to shop which is what I have found and maybe there is a valid reason for this.

I think it is a great idea and I have been to your shop and seen how much stock you offer which is great.

Your 1st part
That I would not be able to control at all, but my experience with shops that are ALREADY buying from us are that they sell it on at our retail prices if the client take it immediate and add the freight if they have to drip them into their own systems.

2nd
Thanks - once this take of and our "Mozambican shipments increase", the variety and turnover would increase dramatically (we intend to import more shipments DIRECTLY to bring prices down even more)

"Mozambican shipments increase" - we have been able to
= double his capacity (not close to what we want but getting there)
= for 2016 we already got permits to do 2 shipments a month (compared to limited permit for only 1 shipment / month in 2015)

Back
Top Bottom