Please Help!!!

Reaction score
Last night I was sitting in my lounge with my lovely 100L fish tank looking at the guys swimming around and doing their thing, next thing I hear a crack and them boom, 100L of water all over my lounge, wetting my PS3 and laptop... so I obviously swore alot last night!
lank of the fish died, im guessing out of shock, and the rest of them are in buckets at the moment, and i am very worried for their health. I live in clearmont and dont have transport to very far, where on earth is the closest fish shop??
PLEASE REPLY ASAP
and if you can a number of the shop.

Reaction score
shitthat's every reefer s nightmare!:arghh: Good luck, hope you go t insurance!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know I'm off topic, but could you at least save the PS and laptop? I would've gone :035:

Reaction score
I need to know where the closest shop is where I can go pick up a new 100L fish tank..
I live in clearmont

Reaction score
Why not go to a glass Company, they can surely put another (maybe bigger size) pane in and it will cost you less than buying a new tank????

Reaction score
guys, a 100 litre tank is not expensive, id go to SAM.

Also, i had bought a 1.5 m tank from pet adventure, and it broke, the owner naturally blamed me (oh hes also a lawyer), so nothing from them. My advice would be to never set foot in that place, i know i havent since that day. in other words, DONT GO TO PET ADVENTURE!

good luck though, just get another tank ASAP.

later

Reaction score
isn anyone gona ask for pictures?

just kiding