Platinum x 4 @ Pet Stop

Discussion in 'Pet Stop SA' started by Moolis Moolman, 28 Jul 2012.

1. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Congratulations Jacques (94%!!!!!), Drikus and Charlene for passing the platinum training of SEACHEM with me. Yes Pet Stop sent 4 members and they all passed :yeahdude:

Thank you SEACHEM for an immensely intensive 2 days of training in:
    1. Water chemistry
    2. Water conditioning
    3. Plant growth
    4. marine/reef aquarium water management
    5. Medication
    6. AND your products related to these subjects

This opportunity changed my whole view regarding a lot of issues and SEACHEM products.:eek:

pKa will never be the same :blush:

What does this hold for our customers?
    Well now we will have four (4 = the most under one roof in SA) platinum trained staff in Pet Stop to help, advise and assist you to great success in both freshwater and marine aquariums!!
    We (Pet Stop) have always had 1 or 2 staff members trained sufficiently to assist our customers on any one of our departments (Marine, tropical, reptile and other pets). Well NOW we will be able to give you the opportunity to speak to more than 1 or 2 staff members regarding tropical's and marines, PLUS you know they will give you the best advice :thumbup:

Look out for some promotions during August / September to celebrate this and give everyone a change to experience the new enhanced knowledge of our staff yourself.:1:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. crispin

crispin

congrats on going that extra mile to have your staff well trained moolis, i know it costs a company in the short term but investing in your staff is a very wise approach. well done again:)

4. belindamotion

belindamotion Google Master

Congrats...that's excellent...:thumbup:..well done...

5. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Thread Starter Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Yes - my biggest asset in Pet Stop is not the stock levels or the variety of stock we keep or even the thousands of customers supporting us :p

NO it is MY STAFF :thumbup:. GREAT staff will look after the customers and all the other aspects involved much better than I alone can ever do.
    Well trained and motivated staff are worth every cent we pay them.

AND MY STAFF ARE THE BEST :yeahdude: so they deserve the best training ;)

6. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Thread Starter Pet Stop SA Sponsor

Yes, all the staff that did not attend training are up in arms to be booked for the next one :)

Knowledgeable & Enthusiastic staff = HAPPY CUSTOMERS ;)

Recent Posts