plating montis wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie hempel

Professional Aquarist
Reaction score
hey guys

its nearly time for me to start my tank and i am looking to see who has what to part with, i am specifically looking for plating monti's.

red/ purple/ ???

advise me and please post pics if you can..

i am looking for frags as these guys grow rapidly, i currently have a green being baby sat in my brother in laws tank and even though conditions are not great it is growing rapidly..

any help would be appreciated..

I have red and green. The green grows a lot faster than the red. The red seems "thicker" though.

I'm still waiting for you to get back to me on my last pm ;)

bump.. guys im getting dispondant anyone with some frags for sale send me a pm .. shotto

what size, look in my nano thread i have some, got 1.5cm and 3cm, also got 3 big pieces and looking at fragging them over the long weekend, got any tips?

hI les

I have green and yellow quite big and some other if you are intrested
here are some pics.oh and a small red that has lost some coulour but is still growing.
27449d8ca7daa5b5.jpg

27449d8ca9d424af.jpg

27449d8cac181059.jpg

27449d8cb0dbedc8.jpg

Before november 2008

27449d8cbe5d9c14.jpg

after march 2009

27449d8cc0cb0929.jpg

and if you look close you can see the red(now a bit orange) frag

27449d8cc604c7ec.jpg

thanks guys Dallas and renier you guys are stars, pm me what you wanting for the frags guys im needing to get some inspiration..the best way i see it is to get some frags:yeahdude:

dude a piece broke off my big one, about 3cm x 1cm ear shaped, will mount it on a frag plug and its yours, will see what shipping costs

renier, what frags u got and where abouts are u?

leslie, i got the frag, now how do we send it? i can wait for Lanzo to get back and see what he can organise

hi dallas & renier,

only saw this post now..I dont want to jump on leslies post but need to ask ..my red monty also has white rim as per reniers firs pic (green one) I was getting a bit worried although its almost doubled in sie in the last month ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom