Planning my "new" 2m

Reaction score
Hi guys, I finally found a 2m +/-780L at a bargain price, just waiting for it and the budget:whistling:, will probably get it end of the month/ beginning next month.
Planned equipment specs is as follow:

DT
3x 250w 14000K Mh's
2x 54w 20000K T5's
20000lph Polario:thumbup:
2x 5000lph wavemakers which I allready have

Sump

2500lph return
3x 300w Jagger
Awaiting prices on the Reef Octo Extreme
DSB with playsand
Algae scrubber

Layout as follow:
1st Chamber- Skimmer
2nd Chamber- Algae scrubber
3rd Chamber- DSB
4th Chamber- return+ space for future equipment

Refugium
+/- 60L with crushed LR and a 20w NO flourescent.

This all will happen over a few months as money come available, but at least the tank and stand is a start! Any suggestions?:slayer:

Look at the Bubble Magus skimmers before you get the Reef Octo. Check them out www.bubble-magus.com skimmers are copies of Bubble king and deltec skimmers, but at cheap prices..

Nice....:thumbup: Will contact my LFS to see if they can get, otherwise will see where I could order from!

Thanks, yip saw a video on youtube recently of the polario, they are bloody awesome!!

Plans sound great man!

Polario???????? :p

new reef octo extream range is blady blady good, its x10 better than the ts range.

you wont go wrong with it

Polario??????? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

ja ja tobes Polario is blady awesome dude:yeahdude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ja, don't know if you seen this yet, it's def worth taking a look at YouTube - Polario! I'm going to plumb it as a closed loop to make my tank more nennie safe! Also want to start with a DIY Po4 and calcium reactor, want to make all as easy and with the least maitenance possible!:)

That's a cool pump, who stocks them? And $$$?

It's made by Rio/Seio, and most agents will be able to get you one.. check with the sponsors, know Eco Aquatics is placing pre-orders. As far as pricing is concerned I'm not so sure but will be +/- R2000-3000 for the pump plus the controller! Great price considering the monster output and the potential of chaotic flow!

Yip Polario

Iv'e got one and they are great. Suggest you have holes drilled so that you can plumb it as per the one on the show.

This machine pumps like nothing and the beauty is it isn't a concentrated flow either.

P10201701.gif

This was put in temporarily, you know how it is we just cant wait can we:)
P1020174.gif

P10201821.gif

Awesome, how much$$$$?

I got mine which is one of 5 in the country, the others were given to suppliers for demo's so mine is the first in a tank in SA:) I got mine from MadGerman Horst.
They will be available in a few weeks and the price needs to be discussed with the supplier as the R$ thingy will have impact.

Back
Top Bottom