Pistol Shrimp sneaky

Ok shot gaz, that's awesome, think i will try that, i want this guy out of my tank, i like my cleaner shrimp too much, thanks again, i will keep you guys posted;)

Awesome videos, thanks warr, i'm giving him to a friend though, actually just saw him come almost fully out of his hole, he's trying to catch my hermit crab, but to no avail

DSC01223.jpg

Dunno if you guys can see his pincer here

Lowflyer, you have to look at replacing that substrate at sometime. It is going become a detritus trap and you going start getting Cyano and/or algae issues.

Keep it in mind, next time you got some spare $$ ;)

Ya i know warr, i'm taking it out bit by bit every water change, don't want to change it all in one go as that would mean starting from scratch, so i'm gonna take a few handfuls out each week and then slowly introduce some sand or leave it bare bottom, think i'll go with sand though

I might just get some live sand from gonubie when it's spring low, mike said it would be good. What you guys think of the shrimp though?

Pistols and Mantis shrimps are very cool, but need to generally kept in a species tank.

One day I will get one :)

if that is a small mantis then you can leave him in, the wont get bigger than that, my girlfriends mother have two of them in her tank and we feed them shrimp every 2nd day, they wont be a threat to you tank or livestock

Ok cool, i'm already giving him away though, so it's fine, sleep comes slowly with all the clicking

you did, very true gaz, i was very naive and stubborn at the time, sorry about that, i hate looking at your avatar, it's so friendly looking all the time, makes me think that you never get cross. Haha, but ya, i'm gonna change it slowly. Oh ya, and ssshhhh, don't tell;)

you did, very true gaz, i was very naive and stubborn at the time, sorry about that, i hate looking at your avatar, it's so friendly looking all the time, makes me think that you never get cross. Haha, but ya, i'm gonna change it slowly. Oh ya, and ssshhhh, don't tell;)

dont worry, most of us were at some stage.
i dont get cross, im very relaxed...yeah right!:yeahdude:

Back
Top Bottom