Pic's Only

I don't quite understand the question...

Ok. Lets say I have 2 thread for my tank. 1 thread is pics only the other is a normal thread. Now to stop people posting comments and off topic:whistling: things on the pic only thread, the reply button automatically posts the reply on the normal thread. This way the pic only thread will stay nice and clean and with pic's only and you don't have to lock the tread.

Was just a thought.

Nope no way to "redirect" replies...

At the moment basically the pic only thread stays locked, and a mod has use the "copy posts" function on the main thread and then copy them to the "pic only" thread.

so 2 seperate threads for our setups.sounds cool.

Ok. Lets say I have 2 thread for my tank. 1 thread is pics only the other is a normal thread. Now to stop people posting comments and off topic:whistling: things on the pic only thread, the reply button automatically posts the reply on the normal thread. This way the pic only thread will stay nice and clean and with pic's only and you don't have to lock the tread.

Was just a thought.

There is an addon we can get that might do something similar to this, I will look into it.

guess it will be easier to also keep track of all progress in the tank aswell.

My point exactly. Much easer to see the development of the tank.

The other thing is to have under members systems & setup is a sub forum like "Sean Concrete Tank" and then have the two threads.

Can you not give the author of the thread limited mod privileges, like say to lock and Unlock his thread.

Back
Top Bottom