DSC02213.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02232.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

looking very cool!

I think you need more mushrooms:p, haha. Looks awesome though. Any chance of you selling any of those shrooms in the near future? Hint hint. If you are willing to sell, place a thread in the for sale forum, I'd like to buy some at some stage soonish, when I have money and my tank is ready for them.

Nice tank though, looks awesome.:thumbup:

welcometomasa

Thanks for the pics Jam.
Nice tank, looks awesome. :):thumbup:

Thanks Guys

thanks guys appreciate the compliments. and ya wouldnt mind selling sum of the shrooms or maby swopping 4 sum frags if anyones keen? oh and having a bit of a prob with that green algae as u can see. ne suggestions guys? awsum site

Welcome Jam. Any specs and hardware info???
BTW, nice size pincushion you have there as well as nice to see so many shrooms flourishing

Hey JAM. NICE TANK!!! How long have you been running it? Did you buy or grow all those shrooms?

Welcome to MASA!! Nice looking tank!

Tanks Been Running For Just Under 5 Years Now Sorry Made A Mistake In The First Message, Started It When I Was About 20 Only Hardware Is A Skimmer Think Its A Redsea? Not Sure Baught It 2nd Hand,return Pump And 1 Power Head And 4 T5s. 2 Blue 2 Whit Aquamedics. Believe It Or Not Started With 2 Of The Purple Shrooms And 1 Of The Blue They Were The First Things In The Tank Lol.

the shrooms are looking ready for plucking...

is that a carpet nemmie? awesome size

Thanks Dallasg Not Sure What A Carpet Nemmie Is But The Coral With The Tentacles Is A Kind Of Bubble Coral Think They Called It A Hammer Coral Not 100% Sure Though

Very nice, looks great ;) - see you're in DBN, now I know where to get blue shrooms in the future :whistling:
PS - if you feel blue one day, call me I'll take the blueness away :lol:

Back
Top Bottom