Pics of Pete & Tristans Nano

Reaction score
Good day all

I have finally got pic on pc at work but can get into photobook and cant host pics in quick photo either as it keeps bombing me out and sugestions.

Good day all

I have finally got pic on pc at work but can get into photobook and cant host pics in quick photo either as it keeps bombing me out and sugestions.

Does it mention that you have exceeded the limit? if yes you should resize in "paint"

this is so interting

No message just does no wanna work

E-mail the pics to one of the reefers i'm sure they will up-load it for you no problem... If you want me to do it for you my email addy jason_dj20@yahoo.com Will resize it aswel for you...

Cheers
Jason

:thumbup: :slayer: :yeahdude: :1:
Finally have got the pics uploaded thanks to all of you for the help.
Please give advice on the placement of the power heads[/URL]
82147f60736185f3.jpg
82147f607663b5bf.jpg
82147f607908e265.jpg

Hi Viper

Only got the there now but have finaly come right with the other way aswell. Sorry about this can I remove them from the photoplog

Pete,
Nice pics? do you mean the small powerhead in the bottom rhs? if so, i would keep that there to give flow round the back of the rock work, and perhaps add another top left rear corner facing top right front corner, this will add flow and give good surface aggitation.

Hi Viper

Only got the there now but have finaly come right with the other way aswell. Sorry about this can I remove them from the photoplog
Nah, it's fine, leave them there, unless you really want to delete them.

Thanks Wee-Man have got an extra internal filter in that corner, 300lh,the small one at the bottom right I am thinking of getting a bit stronger

Thanks viper if they are not going to bug anybody leave them there.. There problem was the works firewall so got clever and pluged the 3g modem they gave us in and walla

Thanks Wee-Man have got an extra internal filter in that corner, 300lh,the small one at the bottom right I am thinking of getting a bit stronger

You should be looking to get between 20 and 30 times the tank volume per hour flow in your tank, so have a little work out, but 2 smaller powerheads are better than one big one.

i would point the power heads away from the rock the derect blast of the water will kill corals(when you get) and i would put the small power head behind the live rock to stop detritus from settling
and i second what wee-man said even if he is only a small boy or wee-man.....sorry:razz:

hi ocean thanks will do the power head is facing the mid of tank not blowing on LR but you think I should maybe move the one on the R-top to the bottom and get a one wee bit bigger for the top.

Back
Top Bottom