• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Pics of Perkys livestock for sale

Ha ha Keanan , you couldn't change mine.
I just got punnished...
Geyser just started overflowing , pouring boiling water out of the overflow pipe into the drive way!!!:(

Ha ha Keanan , you couldn't change mine.
I just got punnished...
Geyser just started overflowing , pouring boiling water out of the overflow pipe into the drive way!!!:(

Eish bud that sucks, no how you feel, we had the same happen a few months back... at least you not to be blamed for this spill...:whistling:

Hope nothing inside the house got damaged!!!

Lucky for you it's draining over the driveway. When that happened to me 2 years back it drained all inside the ceiling of the main bedroom.

And we all know water likes to obey gravity.... Wasn't long before I owned a waterbed

Alls good with the water, only outside! but now i just surprised a guy in our front yard stealing a bicycle - ***.
He saw me and jumped the wall - Neighborhood watch was here quick , but he got away.

I cant sleep with my mouth open around here , they will steal my freaking fillings !!!.

Hi david is the Swiss guard basslette still there? if so please keep him for me. cheers nick

Hi david is the Swiss guard basslette still there? if so please keep him for me. cheers nick

Hi Nick
He is still here , but his propper name is the Swalesi Basslet - same fish in my pics though.

heres a quick write up from another site for more info.

Let me know if i musrt keep
Tks
David

More recently, a group of cryptic Indo-Pacific basslets have been showing up in North American fish stores. The Swalesi Basslet (Liopropoma swalesi) is a "poor-man's" Candy Bass. Although it is a lovely fish, somewhat similar in appearance to L. carmabi, its colors are not as stunning. But L. swalesi is much less expensive. The other basslets that have been showing up, include Collette's Reef Basslet (Liopropoma collettei), Headband Reef Basslet (L. mitratum), Many-lined Reef Basslet (L. multilineatum) and the Pinstripe Reef Basslet (L. susumi). There are also two undescribed species of reef basslets that have shown up in the aquarium trade in the last few years as well. One is very similar to L. swalesi but has red lines along the body, not orange, as well as other color differences. The other new species is the Yellowtail Reef Basslet, which is pink overall with a yellow tail and yellow lines on the head. Both will be described by Dr. Richard Pyle from the Bishop Museum in the future.

Hi,is the yellow banded possum wrasse still available.:D

378250f02125cdbe4.jpg

Thanks if you get in please keep one for me:D

Back
Top Bottom