Pics of Nennie

Reaction score
I would appreciate an ID if possible. She is not the brightest creature - I had to rescue her from the Seio. I also realise I didn't get her size right. Her foot is about 8cm, when she is fully open her tenticles are much bigger then that.

Right so I got tired to try to figure out how to insert the damn picture:razz:, so I attached it in a word doc and there are copies in "My photo's"

Attachments

• nennie.doc
    129.5 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
"She" has no brain. A moving anemone is an unhappy anemone. Tell us more about your tank, equipment, water parameters, tank mates, etc.

It looks like a H. magnifica to me.

Well when we transported the tank we obviously had to move her - she basically moved back to where she was before we move the tank across.

Like I said - she (it sounds so impersonal) only has 3 hermits as company right now.

I agree, looks like a magnifica, very pretty :thumbup: my malu got stuck in a seio aswell, recovered very well though

Click on the "upload image" link at the bottom of the post window, choose the file you want, and select the "host it" button. Your picture will be added to your post.

Very nice looking nennie by the way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom