Pics of dv8's tank

118048e63c9e54861.jpg

ha ha , yes, that is going, what i've done is joined a few stones i found at the beach to make small pillers, they will then be used to prop up the larger LR . will upload pics as it go's on. i had 4 "dollhouses", 1 less already. i liked them at the time, but now i just think its too un natural. they do provied lots of caves though, but that will also be fixed by making caves with stones and PRATLY PUTTY. i love the stuff . its got so many uses and aplications

Unfortionately i am not a good fish photo person. ;) LOL
Here is a half a FTS.
Sideview.jpg

And another of that lovely lil Copperband.
Mylilhouse.jpg

it seems like its going to be a really nice tank once it gets going on a few years down the line:) th CCB not chow anything coral wise yet? considerin gettin a temp one to chow the million or so tube worms i got:) maybe one i catch from a rock pool or so to save money:)

it seems like its going to be a really nice tank once it gets going on a few years down the line:) th CCB not chow anything coral wise yet? considerin gettin a temp one to chow the million or so tube worms i got:) maybe one i catch from a rock pool or so to save money:)
i would say the copper band is a gr8 addition to the tank, keeps aptasia under control as well . as far as corrals go he dos not intentionaly go for any, but he may ocationaly by accident nip between your polop type things looking for pods and other goggo's.

why you wanting to get rid of the tube worms tho?

Back
Top Bottom